Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to lease a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the method followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide the name which is there. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and get them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. All of them signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and after verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of one’s company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may cost a lot of cash and time. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to execute each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and look for a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.